HAI - Hotel Association of India - an exclusive forum of the Indian Hotel Industry.
- Provides information advisory, consultative and representative services to the industry and Government.
- Serves as a national point of reference for the industry in India.
- Functions through a federal three-tier structure at the National level, State level and City level through Voluntary Chapters.
- Acts as a catalyst for industry action in regard to quality, productivity and human resource development.
- It is represented on all major policy making bodies concerned with the industry.
- Organises Seminar, Workshops, Research studies in the interest of the industry.