Becoming a member involves an extremely simple process.
- The Membership Form for the category of "Ordinary" member can be downloaded
Click here to download (PDF file)
- The membership in this category is open to all hotels/hotel projects in India that are recognized/classified by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. The subscription fee structure is stated on the form. Service tax payable as applicable at time of application.
- The form duly filled out, alongwith the requisite supporting documents and the subscription fees payable should be sent to the HAI Secretariat at the following address :
- Subject to all paperwork being in order and after the membership's approval by the Executive Committee, you will receive a welcome kit from the HAI Secretariat.
- The time frame at our end is a maximum of seven working days.
- For membership in the categories of "Corporate" "Fellow" & "Associate", please contact the HAI Secretariat.